Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

HTC 8x c620E Voucher

Lyndon A. Diaz (trinidad & tobago) : So.... after much deliberation i decide on the HTC 8181 Desire........ And for the week it worked it was a fantastic handset.
However after just 7 days the speaker in the handset stopped working..... just like that. Phone never fell, never got wet, nothing. The speaker-phone and head phones worked fine but the normal handset speaker... not so much.
So after being a Nokia owner for almost 20 years I regret having switched to HTC... and for US $400. I hope Amazon/HTC provides me with a FULL refund as i am not sure i want another HTC phone.


Ben (New York City) : Fantastic phone, this is my first Android smartphone and I am impressed. Hardware wise I really like the rubber backing, nice and secure grip and not slippery like the plastic or metal most phones have. The metallic brown finish is another plus, looks unique and elegant. Love the HTC clock and weather widget and what to say about Android, just like all Google stuff its simple and intuitive - when using the phone or customizing it everything just makes sense. The phone is extremely responsive when swiping or running apps with no lag, also very good call quality on earpiece but only passable speaker. Screen is very nice, I have the SLCD version and have no complaints. Text is sharp and colors are vibrant. Even though it does not support U.S. 3G I chose the Desire over the Nexus One and Mytouch 4G. I like the Desire's look over the Nexus and MT4G as well as HTC Sense, optical trackpad and slightly updated specs over the Nexus. Funny how the phone is the least used function, Edge is not so bad for browsing but when connected to WiFi on my network it basically turns into a mini tablet for me. Web browsing, checking emails and news, media stuff like youtube, checking up on payments for auctions.. and on top of that its a touchscreen remote for my Squeezebox and desktop. Incredible to say the least.

D. Hipp "douzer" (ohio) : Only two cons with the Desire that most owners have already mentioned - the short battery life and usable memory. Battery life is not horrible but not great either, prob get a full day on moderate use. Memory though is definitely insufficient, only about 140MB of space for apps. Even for a light user like myself it is not enough and Ive ran into the low space warning once or twice. Fortunately the good news is that both these problems can be solved with a little modding (the fun part!), hint: google htc desire root. After a few customizations I am able to install apps to the MicroSD card to save space and get max about 2 days on the battery. Again, the default 1 day battery is not so bad considering the phone is used for so many functions, most smartphones average in that range. But I am happy with the mods that just adds on to an already spectacular phone. Btw I would also recommend the Case-mate Barely There case for the Desire, adds a little more grip and protection but does not affect the size or look (hence the name). Overall extremely satisfied with my purchase and highly recommend the Desire, HTC and Google rocks!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét