Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Freestyle F5151 Pd53100 Voucher

Phil : I have gone through 3 replacements of this phone! It is NOT a good phone! When you get a text, it sends the same text at LEAST 2 times, the touch screen is okay, but after about a month it becomes laggy, the battery life is very bad, it heats up really fast! And for me, the first time I got the phone, about 2 months later, it wouldn't let me call people! I would press the dial pad and nothing would show up. Not a good phone! I am doing ou a favor...DO NOT GET IT!

Brie : h by the way ludicrous means humor. I don't think this even deserves one star.
Okay guys. Please do read this review, it will make a dramatic difference in whether you buy this piece of junk of not. I was so excited to be getting a new phone! Finally!I must admit, at first i was in love with this phone... untill these problems started occurring with in the next hour. I did not research on this phone, and read no reviews before i bought it... which was a HUGE mistake on my end. The only thing I knew when i purchased it was that it looked like a smartphone, except didn't have that data plan. Which made me purchase it. Little did i know that the HTC FREESTYLE IS A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A PHONE! Every single person who's ever wrote a bad review on this phone is entirely true. At least 10 times a day my phone freezes (and then i have to open up the battery compartments, and take the battery out to restart it... turning it off is not good enough. I am being truthful with you right now. When i send someone a text, several people have mentioned to me that i send them that same text at least 3 more times, and i receive the same message from people 5 at the most times. Meaning, when you send a text... that person receives your text 3 more times. And when you get a text from someone, you get that text multiple times again. Another thing i have noticed about this piece of crap is a weird screen that pops up with a red, blue, yellow, and neon green stripe saying "system error" , and then you have to turn in off (take out the battery + sim card again). And lastly, at least 7 times a day my phone will freeze in the middle of no where and say "error, restarting phone". Its superbly an annoyance. I have only had this phone for 6 days, and i hate it! I've never dropped it once... and i bought it brand new. PLEASE DON'T PURCHASE!


Stephanie : I got my HTC phone after At&t screwed me over with my smartphone and my data service's. unable to pay the money to getout of there damn contract i decided to dumb my phone down to a "basic" phone, and i must say i LOVE this phone. To me it is just like having a smartphone except i do not get the App market. but the internet is great on it, the music player works just like on my old HTC inspire. overall for $100 this phone isn't that bad. it actually reminds me of the original iphone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét