Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

HTC c620E Voucher

Gurmeet Singh (Fairfax, VA) : I have used this phone for over a month now and it is one of the best gsm phone out there on android platform. Also, love android platform and all the applications it comes with!
Phone is responsive and easy to use - one thing it could do better is set APNs when you travel around the world and want to use local sim cards - preconfigured APN settings are missing


Chris S. Walker (Hagerstown, MD, US) : The HTC Desire is a great phone, when it works. I ordered this phone from FGS Trading so that I could have it as i travel overseas (I was recently deployed to Middle East with the military). The only thing is, I am one of the hundreds of folks who got an HTC Desire with the bad motherboard that makes the phone do random reboots (Google it for HTC Desire). If I talk on the phone for more than a few minutes, "reboot". If I use the internet for more than a few minutes, "reboot". If I use the GPS even for one second, "reboot"

Mikel Ward (Mountain View, California) : Feature-wise, this phone is good.
Good web browser, good screen, acceptable music playback, excellent mail and calendar with Google sync, Facebook and Twitter integration, and a bunch of apps to make it do pretty much anything.
But I get about 8 hours out of a single charge, so I often run out of battery by 3pm.
Compared to my old Nokia E71, which had nearly as many features, but would easily last 24 hours, the HTC Desire is a huge let down.
And there are a bunch of poor design decisions: phone must be left on for alarm to work, can't check if phone is on/off without turning it on, can only have 4 browser tabs, need to have cellular coverage to use maps, etc, etc.
I'll be jumping on the first Android device with good battery life, but this phone leaves me wanting.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét