Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

HTC C110E Voucher

George E. Jelly "GeorgeJ" (Heidelberg, GER) : I have had my unlocked HTC Desire for a little over two weeks. At first, I was thrilled with it because it has such a nice display and Android 2.1 runs so smoothly. In the last couple of days, though, it has developed an annoying issue and I think all potential buyers should be warned. Occasionally when placing a call, the screen will go blank and there is no way to end the call or get the display back. HTC delivered at least my Desire with this flaw - and there are some hits on Google about this. All you have to do is Google "HTC Desire screen goes blank" to see what I mean. Apparently, the proximity sensor used by HTC does not work correctly all of the time. What it should do is turn off the screen and disable the buttons when you place the phone to your ear. The faulty sensor does not turn the screen back on and enable the buttons when you pull the phone away from your ear. I am hoping the Android 2.2 update will fix this problem, otherwise I am going to return my phone before the 30-day return period expires.


WrldTraveler "kestrel300" : I ordered this phone to replace my iPhone 4 on the ATT network and use while traveling with overseas SIM cards. Additionally, I am trying to migrate away from Mobile Me and this looked like a great option. I really like the phone and the HTC Sense interface is quite nice. However, this phone does not operate on the correct frequency for the ATT's 3G data network, so all data is transfered via the EDGE network which has slow data speeds. Unfortunately, I returned the phone.

Nattensorg : The Android OS with the Sense UI runs very smoothly with the 1 GHz processor built on this phone. The applications run slick, and no problems in multitasking. The screen is very sharp and very bright, the touch control is fast and accurate, pleasant browsing experience and lots of apps to boost your phone from the Android market.
Call quality hasnt been an issue yet, no dropped calls so far. Signal reception is good, and call sound is... well, ok for a phone. The music player is very good, although it lacks an equalizer (I dont really miss it though, because music playback quality is good enough without EQ when using a better pair of headphones than the standard - I'm using the Klipsch Image S4).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét