Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

HTC A9192 Inspire 4G Voucher

robert : I had read all the negative reviews for this phone but the good ones out weighed the bad so I decided to give it a go. The unit I was sent was defective out of the box and I remembered all the people advising against it. I contacted amazon and they immediately sent out a new phone and gave me a ups label to return the defective one @ no extra cost. The second phone has been working perfectly and amazon's superior customer service took some of the sting off of getting a non working unit the first time. On an additional note, all those warnings of poor battery life, I've gotten the battery so far to go 36 to 40 hours btwn charges. over all it has been worth the price, just be sure to buy from amazon directly as you will then have the their guaranty backing you up.

-=BlackStrike=- : I always thought that iPhone is top of the game - I mean, Apple products usually are, right?
Well, I was looking for a gift for my wife's birthday and I really didn't like price of unlocked iPhone. I'm not US citizen so I can't get it through contract, so my only option was to buy it for full price and lets be honest - it's greatly exaggerated. So, I opted to instead switch to Android phone. Woooooooooow! Hello thar! :)

Boiler98 : Overall I am very pleased with this phone. I purchased an HTC phone because I had the HTC Incredible and loved it and I wanted to stay with the same user interface. The only reason I purchased a new phone is that I am leaving Verizon and going to Straight Talk and they require a GSM phone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét