Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Voucher

RatherLiveInKeyWest (Central Virginia) : The replacement has been fantastic. Easy to use, great virtual keyboard/touchscreen alignment, plenty of pages to store apps on, and excellent battery life. Battery life was initially nothing to write home about, but I'd used the Easy Battery Saver app before and installed it pronto -- now the battery lasts an average of 2 to 2 1/4 days (usage depending of course). Out of the box I was probably just barely getting through the day.

Justin : I've had this phone for a year and a half. Overa
ll, it worked ok; I would encounter massive slowdowns occasionally which require a restart of the phone. Restarting the phone takes about 5 minutes.
In addition, I have had an issue where some system apps would delete themselves, making the phone useless. This required the phone to be brought back to factory settings.

ramcc : For about the first year or so, I had absolutely no problems with anything; this phone was like my baby. But then, the usb charging port got loose or something and the phone refused to charge even when it said it was charging. I had to get a new one, free with the warranty, but still annoying and frustrating. As I'm writing this, my second one is dying while plugged into the charger. After some research, I found that this is a common issue with these phones. Being in college 4 hours from home I kind of need a sturdy phone. As soon as my 2 year contract is up I'm switching phones.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét