Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

HTC ThunderBolt 4G LTE Voucher

Rocman : I have been using my HTC Thunderbolt for about a year now, and I have found it to be a very powerful phone with flaws that are inherent to a 1st gen product (with regard to 4G LTE).

jj : As a broke college student I really feel compelled to write a review about this phone in particular (not the seller); I purchased the HTC thunderbolt at a Verizon store in Madison and initially, it was love at first sight. My brother had raved about it to me and sure enough, when I arrived in the store, it did not disappoint. The phone was sturdy and I actually initially preferred it to my iphone. This is what makes the HTC thunderbolt an even more disappointing experience; at it's core, it is truly a phenomenal phone. However, in time I began to have issues. The most glaring problem is the sheer and utter lack of battery life. I have always charged my phone overnight yet in the morning when I would take it to class the phone's battery life would begin to dissipate at an alarmingly fast rate

Robert K. : I can't believe that this phone gets positive reviews. It is the worst! I've had it for a year and I am considering buying a different smartphone at full price ($600) because I won't be able to get an upgrade for another year.
Main Problems:
Horrible battery life: you absolutely need to get the extended battery. The stock battery lasts about 4 hours with little use, and about 2 hours if you use the internet or gps. I charged my stock battery three times a day.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét