Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Desire C A320e Voucher

jj (Bridgewater, NJ United States) : I love the photo that Desire was able to take, which was one of the reasons I bought it other than good price. But after using for 1+ year, it was quite disappointing to find too many uncontrollable process running in the phone. I am quite technical but there were no available means to kill the processes. I have to charge it every night in order to use during the day for half of the day. Then need to charge again in the afternoon. If I do not charge the phone before goes to bed, even 50% battery will run dry the next day without even being used overnight. Before HTC Desire I was an IPhone user. I'm switching back to IPhone

Alexis : Excelente Telefono, no tiene nada que envidiarle a un iphone, gran cantidad de aplicaciones en Android Market, muy rapido, interface intuitiva, hasta ahora todas las aplicaciones se ejecutan muy bien, lo he probado con sim cards de los 3 operadores telefónicos en Venezuela y funciono adecuadamente, el único inconveniente que se debe tener en cuenta es lo poco que dura la bateria , opte por comprar un cargador de automovil ,en definitiva excelente inversión.


Mark K Polar : Had the phone for two weeks now and have run into a few problems. One minor problem was the language setting. The phone came from Amazon with settings for english but only from Asian countries (Vietnam, Malaysia, Pakistan etc...). No U.S. or British english settings. I found a video on YouTube on how to fix this but it involved downloading files and resetting the phone. A major pain! Not something I should of had to deal with right after taking it out of the box.
The most significant problem, however, is lack of a 3G connection and no internet connection when outside a wifi hotspot. The internet simply does not work when connecting through your carrier. Lots of people around the world have this same problem and have found various was of making it work. Unfortunately, none of those suggestions have worked for me so far. Someone posted that HTC is aware of this problem and working on a fix, but so far, nothing. This would be a fantastic phone if those problems were fixed. If you are set on getting the HTC Desire, I would wait until the bugs are worked out. Otherwise, I don't think it's worth the trouble.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét